Eden Bootmaster ...
Whether you want to use it for nipping to the shops, or for putting in the car boot to take on day trips and holidays, the streamlined Eden Bootmaster offers everything you need for simple, convenient independence.
- Suitable for pavements and footpaths
- 4 mph top speed
- 6 mile range
- Compact and wireless frame uniquely splits into two pieces, and can be further split into five smaller pieces for effortless lifting
- Ultra lightweight
- Strong and stable for safety and security
- A Delta handlebar shaped to increase comfort and reduce fatigue by enabling you to place your hands in a position which is best for you
- Anti-roll back safety system to prevent the scooter from rolling back when executing a hill start
- Freewheel lever allowing you to move the scooter without switching on the motor
- Puncture-proof tyres for safety and peace of mind
- Integrated bumpers
- On-board diagnostics
Available in both Red and Blue.
Maximum User Weight 86kg (14 stone)
- Maximum user weight…. 14 st / 89 kg
- Length…. 99cm / 39”
- Width…. 50.5cm / 20”
- Height…. 87cm / 34”
- Ground clearance…. 3cm / 11/4”
- Seat width…. 40cm / 16”
- Seat depth…. 31cm / 12”
- Backrest height…. 23cm / 9”
- Seat height from deck…. 38cm / 141/2”
- Seat height from ground…. 48.5cm / 19”
- Heaviest part…. 23/4st / 18 kg
- Battery…. x2 12V. 12Ah
- Motor size…. 250W
The following is an example of the latest price for this product, to people in receipt of Disability Living Allowance (DLA), on the Motability Scheme.
|Model||Class||Weekly Rental £|
|Eden Bootmaster||Class 2||£ 11.45|