The Eden Bootmaster Elite...
The Eden Bootmaster Elite has been developed to maximum flexibility from a compact transportable scooter.
With its improved comfort ride, with the ability to cope with more demanding journeys than you would normally expect from a scooter in this category.
- 9" alloy wheels and cushion rubber fixing mounts fitted as standard, allows this scooter perform well both indoors and outdoors, providing the utmost comfort;
- Easy to split 2 piece frame for ease of storage & transportation - it couldn't be any simpler;
- Wireless connections - no plugs or wires to worry about;
- Fully adjustable rotating seat for added comfort & safe entry & exit of scooter;
- Front bumper with built in lifting handle for safe, easy handling and loading;
- Grip drive throttle controls - easier & safer to operate and manoeuvre;
- Safety anti-rollback system - No rolling backwards when stopping on hills, safer and more stable;
- Easy to adjust, soft edge, handle bar adjustment knob - Providing more grip for all users;
- Remote battery box charging - No need to take your scooter indoors to charge it up.
If you want ease of transport and a scooter that is flexible and comfortable to drive both indoors and outdoors, the Eden Bootmaster Elite is for you.
Maximum User Weight: 21 Stone (133kg).
- Length - 1095mm;
- Width - 500mm (wheel to wheel);
- Width - 600-830mm (armrest to armrest);
- Height - 440mm (seat removed and tiller folded);
- Max. speed - 6.4kph / 4mph
- Turning radius - 1250mm;
- Kerb climbing - 60mm;
- Ground clearance - 40mm;
- Maximum climbing gradient 9°;
- Max range - 21 km / 13 miles;
- Front tyre size - 233mm (diameter);
- Rear tyre size - 233mm (diameter);
- Battery charger (Amp.) 2;
- Battery 12V,17Ah x 2.
The following is an example of the latest price for this product, to people in receipt of Disability Living Allowance (DLA), on the Motability Scheme.
Please Note: There is no advanced payment/down payment required.
|Model||Class||Weekly Rental £|
|Eden Bootmaster Elite||Class 2||£ 16.40|
The following is an example of finance for the Eden Bootmaster Elite (APR 19.5% Typical)
|Minimum 10% Deposit||£129.50|
|Balance to Finance||£1165.50|
|Total Credit/Interest Charge||£350.46|
|Total Amount Payable||£1645.46|
|Less 10% Minimum Deposit||£129.50|
|Balance to Pay||£1515.96|
|36 Equal Monthly Payments of||£42.11|