- Home /
- Auto Dial Panic Alarm
The is an exceptionally trustworthy safety product, which will offer peace of mind to the disabled or an elderly person living alone.
The panic alarm comes in the form of a small pendant and in the case of an emergency the user presses the button and the main unit will dial for help.
If the first number is busy or on voice mail it will dial the next pre-programmed number.
The user can record their own “help-me” message and 3 telephone numbers can be programmed (neighbour, son or friend for example).
When answers hands free two-way conversation is possible.
- Main unit receives panic signal from the remote pendant and auto dials up to 3 numbers
- Supplied with two remote wireless panic buttons
- Easy set up and recording of your own “help-me” message
- Two-way hands free voice communication
- Range between panic button and main unit is 50 metres (in open area)
- Low battery warning signal
- The main unit is powered by a 6v adaptor (included) or 4 x AAA batteries for back-up (batteries not included)
- Complies to all UK standards