- Home /
- Automatic Pill Reminder
- Ideal for those on a regular medication routine who have difficulty remembering when and what tablets to take.
- Can easily be loaded by the user or carer.
- Simple to program. Two versions available - one can dispense tablets up to 4 times per day, whilst the other dispenses up to 28 times per day.
- Can be programmed once per week with daily alarms. At the pre-programmed times, the internal tablet cassette rotates, the alarm signal sounds and the correct dosage comes into view through the opening in the lockable lid (key operated lock).
- Four different alarm sounds to select.
- Alarm continues to ring for up to 1 hour or until the tablets are dispensed.
- Battery operated (4 x AA batteries supplied) which will last 12 months under normal circumstances.
- Low charge battery warning indicator.
Diameter: 190mm (7