The Pathmaster Plus is the most popular mid-range mobility scooter that Eden Mobility provide and it boasts a huge range of top-of-the-range features that will give you the most enjoyable ride possible.
Get your free scooter bag and cape!
If you purchase the Pathmaster Plus between 21st - 26th September, we'll give you a completely free accessory pack containing a scooter bag and cape.
Ideal for inside and out of the house...
The Eden Pathmaster Plus has been designed for use both in and outside of the house. It is a perfect mobility scooter for use in the house and garden since it is only 24" wide and can easily be manoeuvred. The Pathmaster Plus is also ideal for accessing narrow paths and taking to the supermarket.
Advanced features as standard...
The Pathmaster Plus contains some extremely advanced features, as standard:
- The Pathmaster Plus can travel at speeds of up to 4mph and has a speed control dial so that you can carefully move at the required speed.
- Front and rear lights to make others aware of your presence.
- A battery gauge so that you know when it's time to charge up the battery.
- Indicators, hazard lights and an audible reversing siren are included on the Pathmaster Plus as standard.
- A loud horn to make others aware of your presence.
- The Pathmaster Plus has a rear-view mirror so that you can see what's happening behind you.
- The front bumper will help to protect your scooter should you bump into something.
- It's anti-tip wheels will stop the scooter from tipping over if too much weight is applied to the back of the scooter (such as when you're going up a hill).
- The battery charger and manuals are included!
The Pathmaster Plus is very comfortable!
It features a very comfortable and adjustable captain seat that can swivel 360° - making it very easy to get on and off. The seat of the Pathmaster Plus is also capable of sliding backwards and forwards and features completely adjustable armrests, an infinitely adjustable tiller and an adjusting headrest - enabling you to obtain the perfect seated position.
Ready, whatever the weather...
Come rain or shine, the Pathmaster Plus can get you to where you need to be. Unlike the smaller range of mobility scooters such as the Bootmaster - the Eden Pathmaster Plus is capable of having a rain canopy installed so that you can remain warm and dry when out on a wet and windy day.
Soft, Pneumatic Tyres
The Pathmaster Plus features super-soft, pneumatic tyres that will absorb any bumps you may encounter.