- Home /
- Day And Night Analogue Clock Dementia Care
This attractive analogue wall clock, with a large clear 12” diameter display, clearly differentiates between day and night time, allowing those who may become confused to determine whether it is, for example, 8am or 8pm.
It has a graphic that turns with the hour hand, displaying the sun for daytime and moon for night, and requires 1xAA battery (not included).
- Clearly differentiates between daytime and night time
- Large clear display makes it easier to read
- Helps those who may become confused (such as dementia patients) to know when and where they are
- Displays the sun for day time and the moon for night time
- Requires 1xAA battery which is not included.