- Home /
- Movement Monitor
- Simply locate the Movement Monitor on a wall close to a mains socket.
- Use the sensor pivot to direct the movement sensor to the area you wish to cover.
- Monitor may be located either in a hallway close to a staircase, at the threshold of a room or low down at a bedside and used as a bed leaving alarm.
- Operated by mains adaptor (included). Care Call Carer Alert System - Discreet wireless and silent alerting system for carers.
- Offers a rapid and preventative approach to the remote monitoring of user in domestic or care home setting.
- Allows user to remain in the familiar surroundings of home for longer, whilst enhancing the carer s ability to prevent, or respond instantly to, emergencies.
- The system consists of Vibrating Pager Unit and Charger or Portable Flasher Sounder linked to separately supplied Fall Detector, Pendant Alarm, Chair Leaving Alarm, Floor Pressure Pad, Magnetic Door Alarm and Movement Sensor.
- Up to 12 zones or individuals can be monitored on one Vibrating Pager, with the carer being able to easily identify which specific zone or user has triggered a sensor.
- The Care Call System has two range options: a 100 metre range for use in the home and garden or a longer range option of up to 1000 metres for use in a neighbouring home or care home.
- This unique feature is supported using a social alarm frequency (869mhz), which means it is safe and reliable, not prone to interference emitted by other wireless products.
- Silent alarm used with Care Call Carer Alert System - good for use in carer homes or when a loud alarm would cause distress to a user.