- Home /
The Orbi-Turn has been designed for carers to facilitate standing and seat-to-seat transfers, whilst minimising the risk of injury to themselves and the patient.
It allows a client with moderate upper and lower limb strength to participate in functional transfers whilst ensuring good working postures for carers and therapists.
- Height adjustable and angled knee pad facilitates normal biomechanical hip and knee movement
- Height adjustable hand bar to suit a range of clients
- Thigh pad gives the client a secure and supportive contact point for increased stability and comfort during transfers
- Turntable effortlessly rotates through 360° for repositioning in even the most confined spaces
- Non-slip footprints provide secure foot placement and show clients where to position feet
- Easy to operate foot brake prevents rotation and over-balancing during sit-to-stand
- Two rear castors provide easy transport from client to client
- Front mounted sprung castor assists the carer in positioning the Orbi-Turn once the clients feet are in position
- Folds flat for transport and storage
- Height adjustable from 815 to 1315mm to suit a variety of clients
- Steel frame for durability and strength, weighs 15kg.
Maximum User Weight: 30 Stone (190kg).