- Home /
- Shower Commode Chair
Shower Commode Chairs...This attractive, three-in-one, aluminium shower chair can be used as a commode chair or over a toilet pedestal. The armrests swing away to enable side transfer and the moulded plastic footrest also slides out of the way underneath the seat. The plastic seat has an aperture and a commode pan is supplied as standard. Being constructed of aluminium, plastic and stainless steel, this chair is easy to clean and is corrosion resistant. It is ideally suited to users who require assistance getting to the shower. The large rear wheels of the self-propelled version are easily removable, turning the self-propelled chair into an attendant chair. Attendant Version: Maximum User Weight: 211/2 Stone (136 kg). Self-Propelled Version: Maximum User Weight: 16 Stone (102 kg).
Attendant Shower Commode Chair:-
- Seat width 693mm (191/2").
- Seat height 500mm (193/4").
- External width 579mm (223/4").
- Handle height 967mm (38").
- Four braked castors are 125mm (5") in diameter.
- Weight 16kg.
Self-Propelled Shower Commode Chair:-
- External width 690mm (271/4").
- Width inside arms 450mm (173/4").
- Seat height 545mm (213/4").
- Seat depth 450mm (173/4").
- Clearance over toilet 430mm (17").
- Rear wheels 610mm (24") diameter.
- Four castors, two of which are braked, 125mm (5") diameter.
- Weight 23.3kg.