- Home /
- Trotter Mobility Chair
Trotter Mobility Chair...
The Trotter is a lightweight portable positioning chair that provides transport solutions for parents and children. A wide range of options provide custom positioning for your individual needs and its simple adjustments allow the Trotter to grow with your child.
- Lightweight folding frame with closure strap that holds the chair shut when folded.
- Black machine washable fabric.
- Crash tested for transit. The Trotter has passed a dynamic crash test donewith a 130 lb. front-facing occupant tested at 30 mph.
- Adjustable seat angle - 15° and 22°.
- Adjustable back angle - 85°, 90° and 95°.
- 8” front casters and 10” rear wheels with toggle lock.
- Adjustable seat depth.
- Positioning pelvic belt and five point “H” harness with padded strap covers. The reversible padded strap covers increase comfort and one side of cover is imitation lamb\'s wool and the other is velour.
- Swing-away footrest are independently adjustable and removable.
- Two Year Limited Warranty.
- Headrest Extension - The black nylon fabric Headrest Extension is width and height adjustable. It provides additional head support for taller users. Used on bus transit models to help prevent head whiplash during rear end collision.
- Padded Headrest Wing - Height adjustable headrest wing provides lateral support for the head.
- Utility Bag - Zippered bag hooks on to the back of the Trotter mobility chair.
- Upper Extremity Support Tray - Trays feature a safety lip and are easy to clean. Provides trunk stabilization and are great for feeding.
- Full Torso Vest - Adjustable vest provides support and maintains proper body posture and alignment. It replaces the “H” Harness.
- Canopy - Height adjustable and removable canopy provides protection from sun or rain and includes a clear flap-covered observation panel.
- Lateral Support & Scoli Strap - Adjustable and removable strap provides lateral support. It can be pulled to one side for Scoliosis correction.
- Foot & Ankle Positioner - Foot and ankle straps provide adjustable support and positioning.
- Bus Transit Tie-Downs - Four tie-down brackets allow the Trotter to be used for transit.