- Home /
- Anti Tamper Care Alarm
Compatible with the wireless sensor mats This Anti-Tamper Care Alarm will be helpful for caregivers to prevent falls.
It can only be turned off either by a Reset Key or an Infrared (IR) Remote Control.
This eliminates the risk of the alarm being turned off by the person under care without being attended to by the caregiver.
- Can be used for pull cord operation or with optional sensor pads
- Alarms when someone gets up out of a bed, wheelchair or chair
- Can be used with a floor sensor mat
- Loud or soft volume settings and low battery indicator
- Versatile mounting base and hanger included
- Tamper free reset and suspend by infrared remote control
- Connect to Nursecall systems for remote alarm signalling
- Suspend mode allows for patient repositioning with adjustable stand-by time
- Reset mode puts the alarm into stand-by until re-activated by next use
- Cable holder to prevent accidental disconnection
- Two alarm sounds
- Silent mode for use with remote alarm signalling Nursecall systems
- 4 digit ID code to match remote control to alarm and eliminate interference
- Rubberised housing for protection against damage caused by dropping on hard floors
- Dual power