- Home /
- Kendal Waste Bins
Kendal Waste Bins... A high quality range of bins designed specifically to suit the requirements of the modern clinic, hospital, nursing and residential care home environment. Each bin comes complete with range of features and is manufactured primarily from galvanised steel to exacting specifications in the UK. Features:-
- Pull out handle to allow easy movement.
- The bins are designed so that they are difficult to open, by hand, encouraging the user to use the foot-operated pedal; thus minimising the risk of cross contamination.
- The silent closing feature means that the lid closes quietly and slowly. This minimises the aerosol effect that could cause the spread of bacteria when a traditional bin lid closes.
- Each bin is fitted with a specially designed wide pedal, which allows the sack holder to be approached from both the front and sides.
- Wherever possible sharp edges have been removed and replaced with rounded corners.
- Rubber Feet are fitted to stop the bin marking the floor and leaving unsightly rust marks.
- The Air Gap allows the free movement of air beneath the bins stopping the build up of stagnant air that encourage the growth of bacteria.
- Each bin comes with a comprehensive two-year warranty.
- All the bins are fully fire retardant to HTM 83.
- All bins come with a choice of lid colour, white for domestic waste and yellow for clinical waste.
The bins come in 20ltr, 50ltr and 70ltr capacities. The 70ltr bins come with a front opening door to allow easy removal of the sack and at the same time allows better access for cleaning the inside of the bin.